What if we tell you that now you can pay bills by a click of a button, yes, it’s no blabbering. Mobikwik App makes it possible to pay bills from your mobile phone. This smartphone app is here to relieve you from the tiring long queues to pay bills, and not only that, you can also renew the subscription of DTH (Direct To Home), recharge data cards, pay electricity bills, order LPG refills, and even avail insurance. The payment mode is also very easy- can be done by credit or debit cards. One can transfer up to Rs.50,000 into MobiKwik wallet, and enable one touch transactions to avoid hassles of getting stuck between payment gateways and merchants. The most important factor is that is comes for free and for almost all major smartphone platforms. It has a small memory footprint, and works without any problem. However, if you come across one, you can report it to Mobikwik’s twitter handle.
MobiKwik is India’s Fastest App for Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge and Online Bill Payments. It allows you to pay bills online. Recharge is guaranteed to happen in 5 seconds if you have money in your MobiKwik wallet ! MobiKwik App supports all major operators like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Idea, Reliance etc.
Recharge Services Provided:
– PREPAID mobile recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Aircel, Loop Mobile, Uninor, Videocon and MTS.
– POSTPAID mobile bill payment for Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Docomo & Reliance.
– LANDLINE Bill Payment for Airtel, MTNL, Reliance Communications and Tata Communications.
– GAS Bill payment for Mahanagar Gas Limited.
– DTH (Satellite TV) recharge for Tata Sky, Dish TV, Sun Direct, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H & Reliance Big TV.
– DATA CARD recharge for Tata Photon, MTS MBlaze, Reliance Netconnect & Idea Netsetter.
– ELECTRICITY Bill Payment for NDPL, BSES Yamuna, BSES Rajdhani, Reliance Energy & MSEB Mumbai.
– LIFE INSURANCE Policy payment for ICICI Prudential, IndiaFirst, Tata AIG and Birla SunLife.
Key Features, Mobikwik App reviews:
– The app is fast and light on your mobile phone and bandwidth consumption. It works very well on 3G as well as 2G connections.
– Lots of payment options including SBI (State Bank of India) , HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners & Discover cards supported.
– Directly pick contacts from contact list to recharge.
– Browse Plans of mobile operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Docomo, Reliance, Aircel, BSNL, MTNL etc.
For any queries or help, please file a ticket from the app itself by visiting “My Account” > “Help”. The operators will get back to you within 24 hours.
Try the best App for Mobile Recharge !
Content Courtesy – Tech Panorma