Seeing the massive usage of online money transfers amongst the modern users, mobile wallet service ‘MobikWik’ has brought up its mobile money transfer service that lets the registered user to transfer the money from their wallet to another’s.
The cash system, complexity to use credit card and general fear, is holding back the payment system.
MobikWik is the genuine service provider trying to solve this problem with its new mobile wallet, which is accessible for Android and iOS devices. According to CEO Bipin Singh, “we are providing a simple and one click digital experience to purchase range of products and services such as mobile talktime, pay electricity bills and buying cinema tickets from about 500 merchants”. The ‘mobile online recharge‘ feature is becoming more popular by Mobikwik.
Recommended : Vodafone online recharge
The users can directly load up the wallet from their bank accounts or a credit card. Notably, the RBI has approved this service to withdraw money from their account.
The users do not need to worry about the security because an OTP (one time password) is generated before transferring the amount.
MobikWik, is not a new service to the market, even it has 8 millions of user base, after launching W2W (wallet to wallet) service, it has made exchange of 1 Core through 1.5 lakh transactions in past two months. These transactions could be between Rs.1 to 5000 in single transaction.
The service features ‘Request Money’ option that offers user a simple way of alerting others about any pending payments.
Recharge Services Provided by MobikWik
- Prepaid recharge services for Airtel, Idea, Aircel, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata, Uninor, Reliance and MTS.
- Postpaid billing for Airtel, Reliance, Vodafone, Docomo and Idea.
- Pay landline bill for Airtel, BSNL, MTNL, Relaince and Tata.
- Pay the GAS bill also for Mahanagar Gas ltd.
- Recharge services for DTH (Dish TV, Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Videocon D2H, Sun Direct and Big TV.
- Internet recharge for Tata photon, Idea Netsetter, MTS and Reliance Netconnect.
- Pay your electricity bill for NDPL, BSES Yamuna, Reliance Energy & MSEB Mumbai.
- Life Insurance Policy payment for ICICI, IndiaFirst, Tata AIG and Birla Sunlife.
Mobikwik App key Features
- The app is quick responsive and works very well on 3G as well 2G connections.
- Lots of payment options are supported including SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank.
- Check the plans of mobile service providers like Airtel, Idea, Docomo, Vodafone, Reliance, BSNL and MTNL.
- Pick the contacts directly from the list.
For any query, please send the ticket from our website, following this procedure “My Account” > “Help”. The operators will contact you without 24 hours.